Nurofen For Children 100mg Ibuprofen Orange 24 Chewable Capsules
Online-only price, refer in-store for local store pricing
This Product May Not Be Right For You. Always Read The Label, Warnings And Instructions For Use, Before Purchase. Breast Milk Is Best For Most Babies.
Since 1999, Australian parents have trusted Nurofen for Children to help their kids with pain and fever as they grow up. Nurofen For Children Soft Chewable Capsules come in an easy to chew format which does not require water, making it easy and convenient. They provide temporary relief of mild to moderate pains such as:
• Cold and flu symptoms, including fever reduction
• Sore throats
• Dental pain
• Minor aches, sprains and strains
Coming in a pleasant orange flavour, they are a suitable option for older children who find tablets difficult to swallow.
For the temporary relief of pain and fever. This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. Incorrect use could be harmful. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
This product should be chewed before swallowing. For oral use. For short term use only. 7 years - 10 years (average weight 22-32kg): Two capsules (max 8 in 24 hours) 10 years - 12 years: (average weight 32-40kg):Three capsules (max 12 in 24 hours) Doses should be given as necessary every 6 to 8 hours (or with a minimum of 6 hours in between each dose if required). Children should take plenty of fluids.
- Nurofen Meltlets Berry Burst 200mg Ibuprofen 24 PackSpecial Price $8.99 Save $1.00 off RRP
- Nurofen Meltlets Berry Burst 200mg Ibuprofen 12 PackSpecial Price $5.49 Save $0.50 off RRP
- Nurofen Double Strength 400mg Ibuprofen 12 TabletsSpecial Price $6.49 Save $0.50 off RRP