Panadol Children's 5-12 Years Elixir Oral Liquid, Fever & Pain Relief, Raspberry Flavour, 100mL
This Product May Not Be Right For You. Always Read The Label, Warnings And Instructions For Use, Before Purchase. Breast Milk Is Best For Most Babies.
USE CHILDREN'S PANADOL FOR
Fast effective temporary relief from fever and pain associated with:
- Cold & Flu Symptoms
DO NOT USE CHILDREN'S PANADOL
- If your child is using other medicines containing paracetamol, except on medical advice
- For more than 48 hrs at a time, except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this package are broken
- If the package use- by date has expired
CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOUR CHILD
- Has liver or kidney problems
- Weighs less than 10kg or more than 41kg
STOP USE AND TELL YOUR DOCTOR IF YOUR CHILD
- Has an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Children's Panadol
CHILDREN'S PANADOL CONTAINS:
- Paracetamol 48mg/mL
- Benzoic acid
- Saccharin sodium
- Potassium sorbate
- 140mg Sorbitol (which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea)
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL: Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever.
Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Seek medical advice for children under 3 months.
Panadol is a registered trade mark of the GSK group of companies.
NEWThankyou Hand Wash Botanical Sweet Orange & Almond 500mLSpecial Price $6.99 Save $1.00 off RRP