Novalac Reflux is a premium infant formula which has been specially formulated to help provide relief to babies with reflux symptoms. Novalac Reflux is a thickened formula designed to thicken in the stomach, not in the bottle to help reduce the severity and frequency of regurgitation episodes. It contains essential daily nutrients and minerals to nourish your baby.
Suitable for babies from birth to 12 months of age. Novalac Reflux is suitable for ongoing everyday use after your baby’s reflux symptoms have resolved. Babies aged over 6 months should be offered solid food in addition to infant formula.
From the makers of Elevit.
- Novalac Reflux has been specially formulated to help provide relief to babies with reflux symptoms.
- Helps to reduce the severity and frequency of regurgitation episodes.
- Thickens in the stomach, not the bottle
- Nourishes your baby with essential daily nutrients and minerals.
- Novalac Reflux is suitable for ongoing everyday use after your baby’s reflux symptoms have resolved.
- From the makers of Elevit, the pregnancy nutrition specialists.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
Skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils (palm, soy), corn starch, emulsifier (soy lecithin), trisodium citrate, tricalcium phosphate, vitamins (A, B1, B12, B2, B6, C, D3, E, K1, biotin, folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid), L-cystine, magnesium chloride, taurine, choline bitartrate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, antioxidants (extract rich in tocopherols), inositol, L-carnitine, cupric sulphate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, manganese sulphate. Contains: Soy, milk.
Always wash your hands before preparing a bottle. Each bottle should be prepared individually. Only use the measuring scoop provided. It is recommended that formula be used immediately after it is prepared.
1. Wash the feeding bottle, cap, teat and any utensils to be used and sterilise them in boiling water.
2. Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes and allow to cool to 40°C. Pour the required amount of water (see Feeding Guide) into the bottle.
3. Measure the correct quantity of formula (see Feeding Guide) into the bottle using the scoop provided. Always use one level scoopful (4.3g) per 30mL of water.
4. Secure the lid on the bottle and shake for at least 30 seconds until the powder is completely dissolved. Let cool to lukewarm temperature (37°C) without re-shaking. Test the temperature on your wrist before feeding.
Formula should be consumed within one hour of preparation. Any formula left over after feeding should be discarded.
Novalac Reflux is best used with a variable flow teat.