Nicorette Quit Smoking Regular Strength Nicotine Gum Classic 105 Pack
Online-only price, refer in-store for local store pricing
This Product May Not Be Right For You. Always Read The Label, Warnings And Instructions For Use, Before Purchase. Breast Milk Is Best For Most Babies.
Nicorette Nicotine Gum Extra Strength Uncoated Regular Strength 2mg is a quit-smoking aid.
- Sugar free
- Actively Fights Cravings
- Regular strength 2mg nicotine gum is suitable for those who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day
- Classic uncoated nicotine gum
- Discreet craving relief
Nicorette Gum works by relieving nicotine cravings and withdrawal symptoms. It may be used to:
1. Stop smoking abruptly, or,
2. Cut down smoking before stopping.
Use nicotine gum with ActiveStop supporting you, body & mind. Visit the Nicorette website for additional support in stopping smoking and information on other quit smoking products. This quit smoking gum can also be used in conjunction with other nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) products for better craving relief.
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you are under 12 years of age.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- are under 18 years of age
- are taking any other medicines
- have uncontrolled high blood pressure
- have a stomach ulcer
- have kidney or liver disease
- take insulin for diabetes
- have an overactive thyroid
- have adrenal gland cancer.
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems
Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only
Adults 18 years and over who smoke 20 or more cigarettes per day or who smoke their first cigarette of the day within 30 minutes after waking up
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you had a stroke or you have heart or circulation problems.
1. Stopping Immediately.
How many pieces of gums do I use?
Week 1 to 12:
1 piece when you have an urge to smoke or every 1-2 hours.
Do not use more than 20 pieces/day.
After 12 weeks:
Gradually reduce to 1-2 pieces/day and then stop use.
2. Cutting down.
Gradually increase gum use (maximum 20 pieces/day) and reduce smoking with the aim of stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months, see your doctor/pharmacist.
3. Combination Therapy.
If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single use NRT, you can use NICORETTE 2mg Gum, in addtion to NICORETTE Patch for better craving relief. Use patch as directed and aim to chew at least 4 pieces (maximum of 12) of NICORETTE Gum 2mg every day (see back of pack). After 12 weeks reduce use of Patch or Gum (see pack insert).
1. Chew gum slowly until taste is strong or you feel a slight tingling sensation.
2. Rest gum between cheek or gums.
3. Chew again when taste has faded. Repeat until there is no more tingling.
- Nicorette Quit Smoking Extra Strength Cooldrops Nicotine Lozenge Icy Mint 4 x 20 PackSpecial Price $37.49 Save $6.51 off RRP
- Nicorette Quit Smoking Extra Strength Nicotine Lozenge Fruitdrops 4 x 20 PackSpecial Price $37.49 Save $6.51 off RRP
- Nicorette Quit Smoking Extra Strength Nicotine Gum Freshfruit 105 PackSpecial Price $37.99 Save $9.01 off RRP
- Nicorette Quit Smoking Regular Strength Nicotine Gum Icy Mint 105 PackSpecial Price $37.99 Save $9.01 off RRP
- Nicorette Quit Smoking Extra Strength Cooldrops Nicotine Lozenge Icy Mint 8 x 20 PackSpecial Price $59.99 Save $9.81 off RRP
- Nicorette Quit Smoking Regular Strength Nicotine Lozenge Fruitdrops 8 x 20 PackSpecial Price $59.99 Save $9.81 off RRP